May 18, 2010

Menu of the Week

*Image from here


Kevin has been traveling quite a bit lately, and when it's just me and the boys for dinner, I stay pretty low-maintenance.  The big boy doesn't eat a whole lot of anything, and I am certainly not picky.  That said, I don't want to get too lazy, because I do want to provide a variety of foods to my kids.  Usually I'm able to put together a menu of super easy meals and leftovers.  Ah leftovers, what would I do without you?  Here's what this week looks like:


Grilled Chicken and Pesto Sandwiches, Chips

Seared Scallops, Lemon Spaghetti, Cucumber/Tomato Salad

"Breakfast for Dinner" - Using a little leftover sausage to make an omelette with sausage, green onions, and cheese.  Leftover potatoes and onions on the side.

Sauteed Chicken, Rice, Corn (*Probably the little boy's most-requested meal.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...