May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!


Isn't my mom beautiful?  And isn't my outfit sweet?  I adore this picture.

Happy Mother's Day to my gorgeous Mom.  Who is now a gorgeous Grandma (or "Mema", as the big boy likes to call her).

Happy Mother's Day to all the other wonderful moms out there.  I hope your families are allowing you time today to relax and do something for yourself.  You deserve it!

And Happy Mother's Day to me too!  I hope I'm relaxing and having fun today too!

I wonder how long it will be before I can get another picture of me and my boys.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10.5.10

    I actually think your mom looks better now, and you, of course, are gorgeous, and a wonderful mom. A belated Happy Mothers Day to you also! Aunt Elinor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary - how sweet! And thanks, Elinor, for that "not getting older but getting better" sentiment. Hope you had a nice Mothers Day as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...