May 6, 2010

I'm Hungry

Are there certain food combinations that call out to you any time you look at a menu?  I can look at a menu and know what my husband will order.  He's a meat guy, though, so it's easy.  I am probably pretty predictable, too.  I tend to be drawn towards particular flavor combinations.  Here's a glimpse of the flavor combinations that make my mouth water...

What flavor combinations are your favorites?


(only in the summertime, though - nothing beats fresh tomatoes and basil!  That's why my mom's Summer Ziti is one of my favorite meals ever.)

Fig and Proscuitto and Blue Cheese


Goat Cheese and Lemon and Asparagus

(Goat Cheese and anything, really!)




1 comment:

  1. wow, these look divine. I love cheese and strawberries. preferably sharp cheddar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...