May 13, 2010

Kitchen Inspiration: Drawers


The most frustrating thing about my kitchen is the drawers.  And cabinets.  And floor.  And....okay, you get the point.  I hate my kitchen.  But it starts with the drawers.  When we redo our kitchen, I want drawers that will help keep me organized.  I love the idea of keeping spices in a drawer.  One less source of clutter in sight.  I just currently don't have a drawer that would support this idea.  But in my future dream kitchen, there will be a drawer made especially for spices.  

A drawer made for silverware.  Awesome.  
And these adjustable dividers may even keep the inevitable junk drawer from driving me crazy.  Maybe? 


*Images from one of the Kitchens of the Year featured on House Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...