May 18, 2010

Community Farm

I am lucky enough to have a working community farm within walking distance of our house.  It is a popular destination for my little ones.  This weekend was their annual Spring festival, so naturally the boys and I attended.  The weather was absolutely perfect, and we had a great time.  All the typical farm activities - petting areas, hay ride, rock painting, planting, and enjoying good food while being entertained by some local kids.  Awesome.  I just wish I had room in the stroller for some plants!








3 comments:

  1. This looks awesome. Church-like, if you will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how fun! i bet your little boy just loves it there!!
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am jealous. I would love a community farm near my home!

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...