June 25, 2008

Tilapia

I recently discovered frozen tilapia fillets at Costco. I have been trying to cook fish more often at home, and I thought that if I had some in my freezer, I'd be more likely to do it. Having to buy fresh seafood is more of a challenge for me. Tilapia is an easy and versatile fish, and I've been having fun finding good recipes for it. I posted last week about these great homemade fish sticks. Well, here's another one:


It's really yummy, and it's a light and healthy meal - perfect for summer. Would be great with a nice glass of white wine. It's also super easy - if you make the dressing ahead of time, it's a 6-minute meal. Serve with rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...