June 18, 2008

Rub Noses, Salty Air, and Thunderstorms

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. I ask the little boy for a "rub noses", and he grabs my face and pull it towards his. He has a big grin on his face and he giggles as I rub my nose with his.

2. I step out of my car when I get to work, and I'm greeted by fresh salt air. I love the smell of the ocean. I don't get to the beach often enough, but I love that I get to see the ocean every day.

3. We got to watch a thunderstorm approach us - the sky crackling with spectacular lightning. It's great to go to sleep with the sky pouring and rumbling outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...