June 13, 2008

Chagall

My favorite museum that I've visited is the Marc Chagall museum in Nice. Not only are his paintings gorgeous and dream-like, but the museum itself is a beautiful and serene place. It's a small museum, which is nice, because you can really spend time in each room and not feel rushed, and you don't run out of energy before taking it all in.

Kevin and I visited here while on our honeymoon, which makes it extra special for me. The painting above is enormous in real life, and I adore it. Of course, I am the bride and Kev is my "green guy". Almost six years ago... We had so much fun touring around Provence. Don't we look young and happy?



This was the view from our hotel room. We started every morning with cafe au lait and pan au chocolat on our balcony. We must go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...