June 9, 2008

This Week's Organizing: A Couple More Drawers

I'll note up front that this isn't a picture of my kitchen. My kitchen is awful, and I refuse to include it in pictures. But I do like looking at kitchen design pictures, because one day, we'll be able to get a new kitchen. In the meantime, I'm focusing on reducing some of the clutter so that it's not too awful to live with my existing one. To that end, I cleaned out one more drawer and one cabinet this weekend. I came away with yet another bag of stuff to be donated, and I am left with a cabinet where I can actually find what I'm looking for.

(Seriously, next week has to be the fridge. Bottles are starting to stick to the shelves. Ew.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...