June 12, 2008

Etsy Shop - Le Papier Designs

Although I am not the creative type, I have such awe and admiration for people who are, and I truly appreciate the time and effort that goes into handmade items. It feels so much more personal if you have something handmade hanging on your walls rather than something picked up at Target. (Not that there's anything wrong with Target, of course, but you know what I mean.)

Etsy is a really great web site where you can buy all things handmade. It's kind of like eBay, in that it gathers a lot of sellers together, but it's not an auction, and there's a ton of really great stuff out there. Jewelry, posters, clothes, paintings, photographs, pottery, you name it.

I am in the market for some wall art to decorate our dining room and hallway, so I've been perusing the aisles of Etsy. Here is a shop that caught my eye - not for my dining room, but maybe one of the silhouette prints in the upstairs hallway by the kid(s) rooms in the future? Or not. Sometimes it's just fun to browse and see what creations exist. I'll share other sites along the way in my quest to find handmade items to decorate the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...