June 23, 2008

Alicia Bock


Here's another find on Etsy: A photographer named Alicia Bock. She has beautiful pictures, particularly if you like soft pinks and blues. These fruity shots caught my eye, and I was thinking of them for our dining room. K likes the pears, but vetoed the cherries, so I guess I'll keep looking. I still like them, though.
And I still very much like her pictures. My next suggestion was this picture, perhaps for our entryway - it needs a nice splash of color. K likes it, but we need to work out the specifics (size, placement).

Here is Alicia Bock's website. Go check out the rest of her work. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...