June 14, 2008

A's West Coast Bud

One of the fun things about being a mom is that I now totally get how amazingly awesome being a mom is. And I truly become giddy when I my friends have babies, because I know how fabulous it is and how happy they are going to be. Here is one of my good friends with her brand-new baby boy. Aren't they beautiful? You can tell by looking at her face that she fell in love at first sight. Listen to her gush on her blog.

Check him out! He's already so expressive - seems like he's ready to conquer the world. Or at least play with Mom and Dad. A can't wait to meet his new West Coast buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...