July 27, 2008

I'm Still Working on the Fridge

Here's where it stood a month ago. I'm getting closer. I finished cleaning the entire refrigerator, and now only the freezer remains. There must be an easier way to clean out the freezer, aside from taking everything out, turning off the power to let everything melt out, scrubbing it, and then putting all your mushy formerly-frozen items back in. But I don't know what it is. So to start, I'm just organizing it and trying to peel off the icky stuff that is frozen into the bottom. It's frozen, so it's not like it'll start smelling, right?

It really is nice to have a clean and organized refrigerator, though! It's so much easier to find things, and nothing sticks to the shelves, at least for now. We'll see how long it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...