July 31, 2008

Recycle Those Old Cell Phones

How many old cell phones do you have lying around? Are you ultra-organized and efficient and have therefore turned your old one in every time you got a new one? If so, then congratulations and you can stop reading now. But if you're like me, you might have a few kicking around. In my efforts to reduce some of our office clutter, I discovered seven old cell phones. SEVEN! That's between me and my husband, but that's just sad. So I gathered them up and shipped them off to be refurbished and used in domestic abuse shelters or to be recycled (my husband's very first Startec I'm sure fits the latter category).

Here's the EPA site that lists info on how to recycle your old electronic equipment - cell phones, computers, printers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...