July 31, 2008

Grilled Goat Cheese Sandwiches with Fig and Honey


I have a few recipes in my recipe binder that I've never made, and yet I can't bear to get rid of them. They look so good! So why haven't I made them? Not sure, really. Here's an example:


I love everything about this recipe - raisin bread (yum), goat cheese (yum), fig preserves (super yum), honey (mmmm), with a little basil and lemon. What's not to love? I guess I haven't made it, because it's not a traditional dinner item, and I don't often host brunches. But I really want to try it, so I am going to make it this weekend. Sunday breakfast - with a fruit salad, coffee and juice. Can't wait!



Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...