July 21, 2008

Weekend Guests

It's nice when you have visitors for a weekend. It's like being on vacation, despite being at home. It helps me conquer that constant feeling that I need to be doing something productive.


My sister and her boyfriend were visiting this past weekend, and I truly felt like I was on vacation. We did vacation-type stuff like play bocce ball in the yard, drink sangria, and take naps. We also went out - we went to the Sam Adams brewery, our favorite burrito place, and we got a babysitter for Saturday night so we could really go out. We went back to our old neighborhood, and we went to our favorite local restaurant, and then on to our favorite pub. It was a lot of fun.


Thanks, E and D! We had a great time! We'll see you at Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...