July 25, 2008

Chocolatey Goodness

Do you have Nutella in your pantry? Well you should!! If you like chocolate, (and seriously who doesn't like chocolate?) then put this on your grocery list. Nutella is found at your local grocery store - usually by the peanut butter and jelly. It might be hidden away on the top shelf, but it's there.

My sister got me hooked on this stuff, and now I can't have toast without it! Nutella is great to spread on toast, english muffins, waffles, and the list goes on. Turn your croissants into pan au chocolat! Add sliced banana and make a sandwich! Ooooo, I'm hungry. My toast is ready, so I'm going to enjoy a couple slices with my favorite spread and a cup of coffee. Yum.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous31.7.08

    Mmmmmm... LOVE Nutella but haven't had it in years. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali likes Nutella...-Ali & Matt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...