July 22, 2008

This Week's Menu

I normally only post my menus when I'm planning on using some specific recipes throughout the week. Every second or third week, particularly when our groceries are running low, our menu consists mostly of freezer and pantry items. But I know that the good part of seeing other people's menus is simply to get ideas, so here's what we're doing this week.

Chicken kebabs (Chicken and whatever veggies you have on hand - we used portobello, onion, peppers, and zucchini. Put on skewers, marinate and throw on the grill. Here's a recipe idea if you want one.)
Rice
Tomato, Fresh Mozzarella, and Basil salad (*I love my herb barrel!)

Turkey kielbasa
Pierogies with peppers and onions

Pork Chops
Cooked Cinnamon Apples
Salad

Ravioli
Salad
Breadsticks

Strawberry-Almond Cream Tart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...