I got the inspiration for this post on this lovely blog. There are so many ways to focus on the positive and wonderful things in life. This is just one more. Why not try them all?
- a refreshing breeze coming through the windows to cool down the house at night
- the scratchy grass on my bare feet
- the little boy talking to himself as he flips through a book in his crib in the morning
- K turning on the shower, which is my cue to get out of bed
- sweet oreo gelato from the farm
- ice-cold refreshing lemonade on a hot day
- mint from my herb barrel (sometimes I just pick a leaf to smell the yumminess)
- dryer sheets
- little boys playing baseball in the little league field in our back yard
- an airplane flying high in the sky (and the little boy looking up and pointing)
- orange lilies blooming in the yard
What do you touch/hear/taste/smell/see today?