July 15, 2008

Summer foliage

I've said it many times, but let me say it again: I am not a gardener. I have no green thumb. That said, I am proof that even the most unknowledgable person can have some flowers and plants - even vegetables - in their garden. It is still growing, but we have some nice color and pretty flowers now. A few rabbit-damaged but still alive tomato plants, a couple bird-ravaged blueberry bushes, a couple pumpkin plants (can't wait for October!), yummy-smelling lavender, and lots of bushes and flowers whose names I will never know. (Sorry Mom!) The bottom line, though, is that it makes our yard a nice place to be. I even picked a couple flowers to bring inside so we can enjoy them in the house as well.

I don't mind pulling weeds and watering plants, especially when I have such a handsome helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...