May 8, 2013

Menu of the Week

photos via cooking light and real simple


Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs, Rice
Love grilling season!  I had red onion, yellow peppers, portobello, cherry tomatoes, and chicken for the kebabs.  Easy and good.

Pesto Orecchiette with Chicken Sausage, Bread
This is a great recipe.  It makes a lot, it's super simple, and everyone loves it.  I finished up the last bit of my homemade walnut-pesto and now can't wait to plant my herb barrel so I can make more.  Sooooo good.

Mustard-Maple Salmon, Rice, Roasted Asparagus
An old and popular stand-by.  Love asparagus season too!

Potato, Corn, and Leek Chowder
I knew we were going to get some cooler and rainy days this week, so I thought a soup would hit the spot.  The boys love this one.

Other meals:
Pierogies, Cinnamon Apples, and Broccoli
Pizza with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...