May 20, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Blogs

Day 19 of The Challenge.  Five of your favorite blogs and what you love about them.

This is harder than it sounds.  I follow quite a few blogs.  And I also feel like I've told you about many of them already.  My friend Sara that inspired this blog.  My friend Lou who is living a parallel life to mine in England and inspires me with every post.  Simone, who writes about life and London and parenthood alongside some of the most beautiful pictures on the internet.  Natasha, at Beautifully, Suddenly, whose amazing pictures I sometimes include here on my own blog.  I could go on and on.  But here are the five I chose to highlight today.

1.  n'est-ce pas?


Hollie lives a beautiful life in Texas, with her gorgeous 4-year-old daughter.  She and I share a love of the stars, an interest in living a simple life, and a desire to continue learning.  



Written by Karina Bania, this blog is quite obviously the work of an artist.  She includes pictures of her children's artwork every week, and in addition to displaying beautiful art and pictures, she writes beautifully honest posts.  If you like blogs with thought-provoking content, add this one to your list.



This is my latest favorite food blog.  I got this cookbook this year, and it has become a go-to source for dinner inspiration.  It is a cookbook that you want to read.  And her blog is more than just recipes too.  Stories, articles, interviews, and anecdotes of family life that any of us balancing kids and mealtime can relate to.  

4.  Elsa May


Often sparse with words, this blog is more of a collection of loveliness.  Pictures, videos, songs... all beautiful and inspiring.



Meg Fee is an actress living in Brooklyn.  I love seeing Brooklyn and NYC through her lens, and this girl has a way with words.  We also share a love of music, so I enjoy the occasional music selections.

4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking of doing a post like this the other day. Honored to be on this list! You're one of my favorites reads, and bloggy people, for that matter. Enjoy your week! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the mention :)

    I just love DALS, I can't wait to get the book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices--hollie is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the mention, Mary :)

    Am looking forward to checking our your recommendations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...