November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving Highlights

We brought our camera with us but somehow never pulled it out.  Thank goodness for my phone for capturing a few highlights from the awesome weekend...

A couple new additions to the house/fire station/garage, making it even cooler.

An unbelievably long line that was totally worth it at the local cheese shop - 
I may have overdone it just a tad.

Roasting s'mores over a fire in Aunt Amber's fireplace.  The perfect first-night dessert.

I loved the addition of having Aaron write what we are all thankful for on each feather.  
I especially loved that one of his feathers says "my brother" on it.  
One of Nathan's says "dump trucks".  Love.

Quality outside time, climbing a tree.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...