November 21, 2012

A Few Links...


photo credits from top left:  1) stephmodo.com, 2) Rolling Stone, 3) Sannah Kvist, and 4) Williams-Sonoma

Thought I'd share a few things that caught my eye this week:

The hater's guide to the Williams-Sonoma catalog - Read this and laughed out loud.  Repeatedly.

Cameron Crowe's interview with Joni Mitchell - the cover of Rolling Stone, 1979.  I adore Joni Mitchell, and this is a great article.  I particularly love this snippet from the end:  "It’s a funny thing about happiness. You can strive and strive and strive to be happy, but happiness will sneak up on you in the most peculiar ways. I feel happy suddenly. I don’t know why. Some days, the way the light strikes things. Or for some beautifully immature reason like finding myself running to the kitchen to make myself some toast."

NPR - What to Enjoy and How to Enjoy It - I am not a music snob, but I do have opinions.  I liked this, especially the answer to the first question.

Stephmodo is having her annual La Maisonette giveaway.  She is giving away a week in France!  The house is gorgeous, as is the region of the country where it's located.  Awesome.  Go enter if you must, but then you have to take me with you.

Feeling down?  In a bad mood?  Try this.

An interview with First Aid Kit.

1 comment:

  1. " I feel happy suddenly....".....yes, I absolutely feel that way sometimes, great comment.

    Love the emergency compliments!! I got " I must kiss you. I hope that's not too forward of me!!"

    Happy Thanksgiving Mary Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...