July 23, 2012

Weekend Recap


I love this picture.  Aaron's just kicking back, lounging in the pool with a smile on his face.  This is pure Summer joy.  We ended up spending Sunday afternoon and into the evening in this pool, surrounded by existing friends, new friends, and their kids.  It was an incredibly enjoyable time.  The perfect way to cap off another excellent Summer weekend. 

The rest of the weekend included hair cuts, farmer's market goods, a nice lunch outside at a restaurant, ice cream, bike riding, cherry tomatoes, and getting stuff done. 

My one goal for the week is to prepare for next weekend - we're going to Newport!

I am entering my last week at work, and even now, I don't think I've fully begun to process how my life is going to change.  It feels like the week before a vacation.  I wonder how long it will take to sink in...

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I can't even imagine the anxiety/excitement you're feeling right now! I hope your last week goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy last week of work, Mary! I hope it goes great.

    And that pool looks GLORIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a blissful photo - it brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...