July 11, 2012

Picnics, Original Songs, and Blueberries



This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  My favorite part of Sunday?  The five minutes we all rested on the grass together.  I could've used about an hour more of relaxing, but I'll take what I can get.  Those five minutes were bliss. 

2.  Nathan was humming and singing to himself.  I asked him what song he was singing.  He responded:  "I can make up my own songs, Mom!"

3.  It's blueberry season.  I've been picking up pints of huge gorgeous berries at the farmer's market, and Aaron and I enjoy them in our cereal every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...