February 28, 2011

Weekend Recap

Another weekend come and gone.  I was on my own with the boys, and we had a nice time together.  Hair cuts, fun at the library, playtime in the snow (yes, more snow), a birthday party, and a visit from Grandma.  All these activities helped keep us entertained.  During dinner one night, we talked about all the things we're looking forward to doing once it warms up.  Some of the responses included:  going to Italy, running outside without coats on, not having to wear boots, eating popsicles, riding bikes...  It was a lovely conversation.

While the boys slept, I enjoyed some alone-time.  I pulled out my guitar after way too long.  My fingers are sore, but it's such a great feeling.  I'm still hoping that one day I'll really be able to play.  I also watched Never Let Me Go, which I enjoyed very much.  It's a gorgeous movie.  I'm not sure if I would've liked it as much if I hadn't already read the book, though, so read it first. 

Now I'm off to start another full week.  It's a busy time at work, and my husband's out of town.  My mom reminded me to stick to what's easy this week, which is good advice.  I think I'll follow it. 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...