February 9, 2011

Sore Muscles, Plane Tickets, and Grill Pans

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  Sore muscles.  I have found motivation this week to increase my exercise.  As a result, I am feeling my muscles.  It feels awesome.  Somehow I need to remember this feeling so I am always motivated to have it.

2.  Plane tickets.  I love having a trip to look forward to.  Coming up next month:  A birthday weekend trip to North Carolina to visit my mom and sister.  Yay!

3.  Grill pans.  My husband got a grill/griddle pan for Christmas, and it has definitely been put to good use!  I originally thought it would be used just for pancakes, but I am grilling tons of stuff on it, and it's so nice to be able to cook everything at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...