February 21, 2011

A Few Yummy Things...

via Cooking Light and Martha Stewart

Toasted Coconut and Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Oh, sooooo good.

Garlic-Butter Rubbed Chicken with Roasted Oranges and Red Onions
I was happy to try a new recipe for roast chicken.  I usually fall to my old standby - stick a lemon inside, season with garlic, butter, and oregano - but this was a refreshing change.  Wonderful flavors, and the chicken remained very moist.

Orange-Pecan Tea Bread
We enjoyed this for breakfast last week.  I love being able to bring something to work to enjoy with my coffee.  Easy and moist.  I think some fresh cranberries would be a nice addition to this bread, although it was very tasty as written.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...