February 9, 2011

In the Front!


This is me.  The pom-pom on this hat is supposed to be worn on the side, but I always insisted that it be right in the middle of my forehead.  I guess I've passed down this preference.  My big boy always insists on wearing one of his winter hats with the tag in the front.  And this week at school, he made a shark fin hat.  Of course, it is supposed to be worn on the side so that it looks like a shark fin, but he continues to insist that it be worn in the front.  Who am I to argue?
Not sure what's up with the crooked smile he's giving me lately, but I still love it.  

2 comments:

  1. Hahah..that is so sweet! My nephew is the same. He always wants to wear the tag in the front!
    Have a lovely day
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he's saying, "Marlena, I don't know why you love the old Roman, you need to love me- John Black. You are my doc."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...