February 17, 2011

Pins of the Week


For this week's version of Pins of the Week, I thought I'd include some of the photos I've pinned to my "Rooms I Love" pinboard.  These are just a few of the ones that caught my eye this week.  Usually it's just some small detail that draws me in, like the bouquet of lilacs in that first picture.  Okay, that's one big bouquet, but you know what I mean.  Wood floors usually do it - I'm such a sucker for nice wood floors.  Fireplaces, ceiling beams, clawfoot tubs, paintings, bright windows...  What is it that draws your eye to a room?

I thought I'd throw this one in there too, simply because I can't stop looking at it.  New Zealand is very near the top of the list of places I want to visit, and I will make it happen someday.  In the meantime, I'll appreciate stunning pictures like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...