August 22, 2008

Susan Tedeschi



My sister and I had a long drive last weekend, and I put in a Susan Tedeschi CD. I hadn't listened to her in a while, and I was reminded of how amazing she is. She is a white woman from Boston, but if you listen to her before seeing her face, you'd never guess it. Watch the live videos, and you'll see that she is incredibly talented and has an awe-inspiring voice. If you like to listen to a little blues every now and then, I highly recommend picking up one of her CDs. Great for when you're having company, making dinner, or when you want to turn it up real loud and belt it out along with her.

Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...