August 6, 2008

Blueberries, Sleeping In, and Iced Tea

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. The little boy picked all the ripe blueberries off our bushes. He held each one up for me to see, saying "mmm!" and "more?", giggling with excitement and then focused on his next prize.
2. I slept in on Sunday, as I usually try to do. I woke up a little sore from the previous day's yardwork but otherwise refreshed. I took a nice, long, hot shower and was ready to start the day.
3. I sat on the front porch with my husband and a glass of iced tea. Warm day, cool breeze, cold drink, fabulous man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...