August 1, 2008

Happy Pictures


Do you have pictures that make you happy? I bet you do. We have our computer screensaver set to play our pictures as a slideshow, and I love seeing random pictures pop up and remind me of happy things. There are certain pictures that make me especially happy. Some of them are great pictures and some aren't, but it doesn't matter - I remember how happy I was at those particular moments, and the feeling returns.

These two pictures came up on the slideshow yesterday, and they made me so happy. I was reminded of our wonderful trip to Barcelona in February, visiting my sister and brother-in-law. It was the little man's first European vacation. We did a lot of walking, wandering the streets, stopping whenever something caught our eye. That included this market, with gorgeous flowers and plants.

I think I may actually have to frame these and put them up somewhere in the house. We don't have many pictures on our walls yet due to the constant renovating taking place, but I think we're starting to have enough finished walls to put some up. They make me happy, and that's what it's all about, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...