August 26, 2008

Spend Time with People Who Make You Happy


You know those people in your life that you just love being around? People that exude positivity. Creativity. Thoughtfulness. Silliness. People that make you feel special. People that bring out particular sides of you. People that challenge you. I think one of the best pieces of advice I ever received was "only spend time with people who make you happy". People who make you feel great about being you.

So if you're someone I spend time with, thank you for being someone that makes me happy!


UPDATE: My mom shared the quote she relies on related to this:

"The key is to keep company only with those who uplift you, whose presence calls forth your best".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...