August 13, 2008

"Raddits", Croissants, and Solitude


This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. The little boy attempting to wiggle his nose like a rabbit ("raddit") is quite literally the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life.

2. I had my usual decaf latte this morning, but I splurged on a croissant. Buttery flaky goodness with a warm cup of joe. Life is really all about the simple pleasures.

3. This weekend, K was out of town, so I got some alone time. A lot of people don't like solitude, but I honestly enjoy my own company, and a little alone time every now and then is essential for my well-being. I got a lot of quality time with the little boy, of course, but I spent parts of nap-time and bedtime indulging in activities like napping and reading. Aaahhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...