August 6, 2008

Random Thought

We tried to watch Mystic River the other night, and I realized about halfway through that I really didn't want to watch it. It's a good movie with a lot of great actors (although several really bad Boston accents), but it is extremely heavy and dark. I had seen it before, and I realized that it just isn't a movie you can watch twice. The next day, I watched part of Point Break for approximately the 73rd time.

Just seems strange and a little wrong that there are really good movies that are not rewatchable, and yet there are movies starring the worst actor alive that I could watch 1000 times.


*This post reminds me a little of the Funny Confessions over at Portland Sunshine. Random and silly.

1 comment:

  1. That is so true! I loved the movie Brick, but it was so dark and intense that I don't think I could watch it again. However, Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead can be rewatched an infinite amount of times!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...