August 20, 2008

Summer Breezes, Catching Up, and Road Trips


This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1. I spent a few quiet minutes on the porch, enjoying the cool summer breeze. Peace and quiet, except for a serenade by a few birds.

2. Loved ones catching up after a long absence. The noisy pizza restaurant where my family had dinner Friday night. Sounds of laughter and conversations. Looking up to see siblings and cousins and nieces and nephews and aunts and uncles. Lots of smiles and plenty of emotion.

3. A road trip enabled me to spend true quality time with my sister. Being able to have a full one-on-one conversation felt like an indulgence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...