August 19, 2008

Best Toys Ever!

Wondertime had a post on the best toys of all time, so I took a quick look, and I must agree. These toys will never stop being fun. Out of the 13, my not-yet-2-year-old already has the corn popper, the Radio Flyer wagon, Legos, Play-Doh, and of course crayons. We have a set of blocks, too, but they're all square. I kinda wish we had the old-school style with all the different shapes - you can create more than them. And we have a stacker, but it's not the old-school Fisher Price version. I'm fairly confident that we'll eventually get most of the other items on the list over the next few years. I can't wait to get a Mr. Potato Head! There is a reason that all these are classics.

Here's the full list:
1. Mr. Potato Head
2. Chatter Telephone
3. Corn Popper
4. Building Blocks
5. Etch-a-Sketch
6. Shape-O
7. Lincoln Logs
8. Crayons
9. Radio Flyer Wagon
10. Rock-a-Stack
11. Matchbox Cars
12. Legos
13. Play-Doh

How many of these did you have as a kid?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...