August 13, 2008

Buy Yourself Flowers


Fresh flowers make me happy. I love Summer, and I love having a yard that enables me to pick my own flowers to bring inside. Sometimes I like splurging on a larger bouquet, and I especially love getting flowers in the Winter. Having flowers on your dining room table can help you forget how cold it is outside. Even just one or two flowers in a bud vase can brighten up a room.

So don't wait for your significant other to surprise you with flowers. Don't wait for your birthday or anniversary. Spend a few dollars at a farmer's market, or even at the grocery store, to put some cheerful color in your home. You deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...