July 19, 2010

Beach!



Vacation was fabulous.  It was a great escape.  It was warm, but not as warm as North Carolina in July certainly can be.  We had great evening thunderstorms - I adore a good summer thunderstorm.  Our house was right on the beach, so most mornings consisted of breakfast, putting on our suits and sunscreen, and hitting the beach as early as possible.  My little guy still takes a couple naps during the day, and that was okay too.  It afforded me the time to be by myself for a bit, start another great book, and relax.  We had lots of good family time, although with so many kids around, I will admit I still feel like I have catching up to do.  My sister's wedding was beautiful - I'll capture that in a separate post.  I took a bazillion pictures, but I promise not to share all of them.

I will also say that it was nice to take a break from being online.  There wasn't a computer, and I don't have an iPhone or anything, so I was completely unplugged for the entire week.  No email, no facebook, no blog.  I have to admit....It was nice.  That said, it's also very nice to be back!



2 comments:

  1. That sounds wonderful and your boys look so cute:)
    Glad to have you back:)
    Kisses,darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to have to check out that book! glad you had a fabulous vacation--love the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...