September 21, 2011

Zinnias, Corn Chowder, and Sun Salutations

image via Sarah Tucker's pinterest - original source unknown


This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  Happy pink and orange zinnias are currently gracing my dining room.  I picked them from outside my back door.  Amazing how such a little thing can light up a room and lift my mood.

2.  A hot corn chowder is exactly what I wanted to have for lunch on a cool and rainy Fall afternoon.  It totally hit the spot.

3.  I managed to climb out of bed a little early.  It gave me enough time to do some yoga before having to shower and get ready for work.  I wish I could manage to do this every morning.  It is such a wonderful way to start the day.

1 comment:

  1. i really, really love this list, mary. beautiful things, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...