September 15, 2010

First Words, Horses, and Crickets


This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  The little guy's first word:  "hi", spoken while waving a silly little sideways wave.  So stinking cute.  He's also attempting to say "truck" - he points at every one that passes by, but it doesn't quite sound like truck yet.  "tuh", perhaps.
2.  I pass by a farm every morning, and I adore seeing the horses grazing in the fields, especially when they are close to the wooden fence lining the road.  Such majestic creatures.
3.  The sound of crickets and the twinkle of fireflies in the cool September evenings.  Sometimes I love spending a few minutes on the porch after the boys go to bed just to enjoy the noisy silence.

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at "tuh"s too!! :-) And fireflies in the dark of night was one of the 7 wonders of the world for me when I was a kid in Georgia...Nice beautiful things. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...