September 22, 2010

Dancing Boys, Washable Couches, and Skipping

This week's Three Beautiful Things:

1.  My boys' dance moves.  They are timeless and classic, and I hope they continue to use them throughout their entire lives. 

2.  Washable couch covers.  I am so glad that when we purchased our couch - over 8 years ago now - we somehow anticipated the days of having two little boys with jelly-covered hands.

3.  The big boy has discovered the joys of skipping.  We've been doing a lot of it lately, and the tops of my calves are really sore as a result.  It's a good feeling.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post Mary...a wonderful way to sum up what is on your mind.
    Dance moves, couch covers and skipping....all a good feeling!

    Jeanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything in your list - especially the joy of skipping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...