June 8, 2010

Homemade Lemonade

*Image from here 


Continuing on our theme of summer fun, I've decided to forego the huge container of Countrytime lemonade this year and make my own.  The big boy loves lemonade, and he'd drink it all day long if I let him, but of course I don't - he'd be all hopped up on sugar.  At least if I make homemade, I can control the ingredients and limit the sugar a bit - we all like it more tart than sweet anyway.  Actually, often the big boy is content with ice water and lemons.  But when I do decide to get that big bag of lemons from Costco and make a real batch, this is the recipe I start with.  Simple, classic, and super yummy.  

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I need a glass...Its so hot and lemonade is perfect for this weather!!! Thanks honey:)
    Kisses and have a great and sunny day:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...