June 11, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football?

*All images from here

Soccer, to us Americans of course.  Like most Americans, I don't watch a lot of soccer, but I very much enjoy watching the World Cup.  Similar to the Olympics and the Tour de France, the international competition is intoxicating.  I will of course root for the USA, although we're not a powerhouse.  I will cheer for South Africa, although they are not very good and may not even make it through the opening round.  How cool is it that the games are in Africa, though?  Love it.  Mostly, though, I'll be rooting for Spain, in honor of my Spanish brother-in-law.  The very cute Spaniards running around in little shorts are just a bonus.  They are very good and actually have a chance of winning the whole thing.

Will you watch?  Who will you root for?






Update:  In case you needed another reason to watch.....read (view) this:


1 comment:

  1. Balazs will watch...He loves it so much!!! Kisses darling and have fun watching:)
    Muah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...