October 21, 2009

Recycle - Crayons!

*Image from Martha Stewart
I'll admit that although I like looking at them, I will never attempt most craft projects and even organizing ideas. I'm just not the crafty type. But every now and then I run across ideas that are easy enough even for me, and this is one. Did you know you can melt your crayons and reuse them? I already have a growing collection of crayon nubs. I don't have super cool heart-shaped tins, but I'm thinking that's okay. I'm saving this one. I know A would love it, and I love that we can reuse our crayons and not throw away all those broken pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...