October 13, 2009

Online Cooking Club - Week 4

*Image from Cooking Light
We're at week 4 already? Cool. I guess I'm just impressed that I've been able to try something new each week for a month. We'll see if I can keep it going.
For this week's entry, I chose Chicken with Balsamic-Fig Sauce. I'm always looking for simple ways to cook chicken differently. This one is easy, and I like the sweet taste of the sauce. I served with roasted potatoes and asparagus. The big boy ate all of his chicken, including a little of the fig sauce. I usually judge recipes by my husband's reaction, and his was: "Mm. I like this chicken. Figs? Yum." So it's going in the recipe binder and shall be made again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...