April 22, 2010

Happy Earth Day! Barefoot Books

*Image from Barefoot Books

Happy Earth Day everyone!  You know, I wish Earth Day was more of a holiday than, say, Valentine's Day.  What is Valentine's Day anyway?  There are so many fun ways to celebrate Earth Day.  I've posted about Barefoot Books before, but it's worth doing again.  They are a fabulous bookseller in Cambridge, and I adore their books.  So does the big boy.  In fact, he very often chooses their books at the library.  Something about the illustrations definitely appeals to him.

Barefoot Books has a number of environmentally-focused books that would be good for any little one in your life.  Check out their collection here.  I especially love the sing-along books with music CDs.  We've been fortunate enough to get several in our local library, and we enjoy them immensely.

If you're interested, they also have a list of activities to accompany their books, a wonderful podcast on iTunes, and a couple videos as well.

2 comments:

  1. You're so right, I reckon Earth Day deserves to be a holiday!

    PS: Thanks for your kind words on my blog, you made my day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mary, we appreciate you spreading the word about Barefoot Books!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...