April 21, 2010

Flowers for Mom



On the way home tonight, the big boy announced that he wanted to pick some flowers for me.  He got himself out of the car - so proud that he can do that by himself now - and ran into the yard.  He proceeded to pick every dandelion he could, and he threw in a few unknown tiny purple flowers too.  Then he presented them to me.  We brought them inside, put them in a vase, and he wanted to put them next to the tulips on the dining room table.  (Don't you love it when tulips reach that floppy phase?)  I must say, I adore that tiny little dandelion bouquet.  


1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I really love hearing from the people who read this little blog of mine. Thanks for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...